* AACTA (AFI) - Current Member
* Australian Writers Guild - Current Member
* 2011/2012/2013 Flickerfest International Film Festival - Official Selection Committee Member for short film categories
* 2012 Metro Screen Sydney - Continuity/Script Supervisor lectures for various Certificate students
* 2006 Australian Film Television Radio School (AFTRS), Sydney - Marketing & Distribution of Feature Film with Jonathon Chissick
* 2005 Australian Film Television Radio School (AFTRS), Melbourne - Co-Production of Feature Film with various Lecturers
* 2000 Australian Film Television Radio School (AFTRS), Sydney - Continuity / Script Supervisor
* 1999 Sydney Community College, Surry Hills Sydney - Film Producing
* 1993 – 1994 New England Institute of TAFE, Tamworth - Diploma in Fine Arts
Committee | Education | Teaching
Angela has over a decade of experience in the Film, TV and Theatre industries. She has been involved with various productions in the roles of script supervisor, script development and production for Feature’s, Documentaries, TV Series, Short films, TVC’s and music videos.
After gaining a Diploma in Fine Arts, Angela went on to study Script Supervising/Continuity at AFTRS in Sydney and Film Producing at Sydney Film School. Past productions as script supervisor include; 'Australia: The Story of Us', ‘All About E’, ‘Being Venice’. Short films include 'Burn', 'Ari' and ‘The Amber Amulet’ - the winner of the Crystal Bear Generation K14+ Berlinale 2013, ‘Beautiful Relics’ UK and ‘Milk & Honey’ Out of Competition Selection Cannes 2014. Most recently she has just finished working on 'Vietnam Anzacs' with David Bradbury and Rob Draper ACS for ABC TV.